WOOOOHOOOOO! I made it to the next stage of
Munich Idol SAPTechEd Community Sessions. So go and vote. The voting application is not FireFox friendly so make sure you use the excellent IETab plugin or use Internet Explorer.
There are some great sessions planned. This is the list of the sessions that got my vote:
- Continuous Availability of Nestlé’s Enterprise Portal – A Case Study.
- Exploring PHP and SAP development
- Implementing Dynamic iView Properties
- Lessons learned from SOA integration with Typo3 WebCMS
- PHP in the SAP Ecosystem.
- Processing workflow tasks on a Blackberry handheld using Java Web Dynpro
- SOA Testing Techniques for NetWeaver Application Server
- Test-Driven Development with ABAP OO
- Unit Tests for Enterpise Portal Applications
- Zero-administration user management: a perfect configuration?
Maybe you can see my bias peeking through: PHP, Testing, TDD, Portal, Blackberry.
I really am not concerned who you vote for (a vote for my PHP sessions would be nice) but please make sure you vote. The community sessions are your chance to shape the conversation.